I like my draft for my OP ED piece. I wrote the second half outside of class and then it somehow got deleted so I had to rewrite it and now I don't think I like the second draft as much but I guess that's okay because no one would ever have known that I wrote it differently unless I said something. I want to make sure that my draft is clear in terms of giving enough background information to understand my stance on the issue. I also want to make sure that the formatting is correct as well as general editing such as grammatical and word choice.
I enjoyed the fact that I could share my strong opinion on this OP ED because that is the type of writing I like the most. I really like some of the sarcastic humor I use and I know that it is risky but I think I have done a fairly good job and I am very proud of my draft because I feel it reflects myself and my personality.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment