Sunday, April 19, 2009
Explanation of Humor in my Argument
The humor in my argument takes sort of a childish form. I think that because of the format it is very effective in terms of being relateable to all kinds of audiences. I don't think I really have that specific of an audience because I think it is applicable to anyone, even those who don't know anything about the issue at hand. I like that I didn't do a comic because I didn't feel like that medium would be very effective with this issue. Overall I am pleased with my humor argument because I think that it is original and not offensive or over-the-top. I think that humor is my least favorite type of argument to make, however I did somewhat enjoy changing this classic story around to fit my purpose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment