Monday, March 9, 2009
Author's Note (Draft 1)
For my first draft I have put in a lot of work. I like the structure of my argument and the flow it takes throughout the paper. I really need help with where I should be putting the in text citations and how the grammatical structure should take form. I would also like to know if I am explaining the source well enough and if I am analyzing it enough in terms of the author's motives and use of rhetorical analysis. I have not finished my conclusion because I got burnt out writing this paper so I am saving that work for later this week. In the closing I plan to reevaluate the idea of traveling to Mexico and why there is such a dispute between sources about the safety issues within the country. I offer any criticism or comments that may further help me develop this essay, especially grammatically and source identification wise which I did not include in this draft, though I have the sources ready to add in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment