Overall my portfolio is complete. I have included everything and have done all of the tasks. Most of my materials are in the actual physical portfolio I am turning in, besides the blogs and some of the pre-writing. My first 6 page draft is uploaded to e-college, but in the portfolio, in hard copy, are comments on that draft. Most of the blogs were easy for me to complete, but the one about how my case study had developed was hard for me to expand. I feel like I have a had a pretty good grip on the overall concept of the paper, as well as my specific topic about Mexico safety for tourists.
My final draft of the paper I am very proud of. This time, I spent a lot more time editing for grammatical errors because that is what brought my grade down last time. I really like my opening and closing paragraphs and I think it is good that I included an analysis of my own travel to Mexico. The body paragraphs I feel are equally balanced with summary and analysis of each of the sources. I am interested how, in the long run, this issue will develop and how the United States will deal with it. I am still a little uncomfortable with the MLA citation but I think I figured it out in the end. I really enjoyed writing this paper because it was a little more cut and dry, but so far this semester I have enjoyed the papers because I was able to write about subjects that I was actually interested in.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment