Overall, my rhetorical case study has progressed very well. I finished the conclusion and did a fair amount of editing yesterday and today. I also sent my paper in to the writing center and they provided me with feed back in terms of where I needed to go into more detail or clarify my explanations. They also helped me correct more of my grammatical errors because that is something I really struggle with. I really like my paper a lot and I am surprised that it came out so well. I think that it was easy to write and understand what my sources had to say because I cared about the topic and was already pretty well informed about it.
I was never really worried about meeting the length requirement because I had plenty to say about the topic. The analyzing of the sources was something I enjoyed as well as trying to understand the motives behind their writing. I think that I have evolved my argument throughout my paper and that I was as clear as possible with my explanations.
Author's Note:
This draft of my paper I am very proud of. I feel like I am almost done with the whole editing process. I would really like some input on the overall flow of the essay and grammatical structure. I would also like for whoever reads this to check the MLA formatting and citation. Any other feedback is welcomed considering I am only planning on doing one more edit before submitting it.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment