Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Work Shop Feedback

I think that I worked really hard on my first draft and that it paid off when my piers read and reviewed it. I liked the feedback I got in terms of what needed clarification within my essay and hat wording totally didn't make sense. I also thought it was important that I had both genders review my paper. Hearing information from different genders who participate in different aspects of the TCU community gave me various points of view to revise my essay from. This was honestly the first time that I have enjoyed a workshop review session because I actually felt like I got solid feedback and that it was those individuals honest opinions of my piece of work. It is important to me to have honest feedback from those who are not some of my close friends, that is why I am glad that Ms. Patrick did not let us pick our own groups because I would have probably just chosen those that I already knew and that were most similar to myself.

I need to add a little bit more to my essay in terms of clarification and strengthening my central opinion throughout the paper. Towards the end I really present the argument well but I need to make sure that in the beginning of my essay is doing the same. I think most of the feedback that I made was really constructive and helpful to the other members of my group. It was also interesting to be able to read other people's papers because that made me look at my own paper more critically and not just settle for what I had already produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment